<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: November in Review

The Pink Samurai

Wednesday, December 04, 2013

November in Review


Thrifty Thursdays
With Thanksgiving Day taking up one Thursday, only three shops were featured this month.  They were all beyond incredible, though.  Uncommon Objects is a South Congress institution.  Remixologie is filled with gorgeous, restored Mid-Century gems.  And I shared some photos from Rave On's grand opening!  

DIYs
I found a super fun fabric marker last month and couldn't put it down!  Check out the Illustrated Tote and the Cat Lady Tote to see the marker in action.  My Cat Stamped T-Shirt is new favorite of mine and the Perler bead hair clips were super simple to make.  And I couldn't let Thanksgiving get away without making some silly free embroidery patterns.  Because who doesn't love a Pilgrim Cat?



Travels 
The Wizard World Comic Con was going on during Andy's birthday, so we hopped downtown to party it up like the nerds we are!  Check out the photos for a creeper shot of Scott Bakula and lots of Star Wars cosplay. 

I also spent an afternoon over at the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center.  It was so pretty, I can't even imagine what it's like during the spring when everything is in full bloom.  I was happy to be there to see a little Fall color, though.



Outfit 
Colored tights forever!  I waxed on about turning 30 and pranced around in panda shoes this month.  Not pictured was my attempt at taking photos in the freezing cold in a super cute dress.  The outfit was great, but I don't have the constitution to stand outside in the freezing wind.  80Ā° at all times, please.

Daily Drawings 
There were lots of great opportunities for fun drawings in November.  Both mine and Andy's birthday's called for special outfits.  But November 3rd, 4th and 25th were my stand out favorites this month because of their patterns and colors.

And since I clearly can't get enough of drawing clothes, I drew some of my favorite wishlist dresses


It was such a wonderfully full month!  Thanks for joining in on my shinanigans during this gorgeous Fall ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home