|This week was full of making and planning for Re:Make, again. That and our new little kitten Mooch, who we just rescued as a feral in our neighborhood, have been keeping me extra busy this week! I'll definitely share more about Mooch's store here, but until then, you can see some pictures of the little girl on my Instagram.|
Here's some stuff I found on the internet between juggling yarn and kittens!
FUN STUFF ON THE PINK SAMURAI THIS WEEK
- I shared photos of my ever-expanding kokeshi doll collection.
- I got to kick off CraftyPod's blog hop with some DIY cat coasters.
- These DIY embroidered canvases are super quick to make and the technique is really versatile.
- Eep! I've partnered with Mister Dressup to feature some Popcorn Cats on a shirt!
- These week's Happy Days were: Scrabble Day, Reach As High As You Can Day, McDonald's Day, Stress Awareness Day, Bat Appreciation Day, Velociraptor Awareness Day, and Record Store Day.
If you love cats and other fun stuff, check out more articles like this one!