<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 308 | The Best Birthday Ever

The Pink Samurai

Monday, November 04, 2013

Daily Drawing: 308 | The Best Birthday Ever

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]
Thank you to everyone for all the sweet messages and love on my birthday!  I feel so blessed to have such awesome people in my life!  Today was the kind of day where I wore a party dress around the house and matched my tights to the new purse Andy got me.  It's the most perfect bag!!!

Thanks for letting me ramble about my twenties and spend too much time talking about birthday stuffs on social media ^_^

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home