<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 306 | Tights Weather

The Pink Samurai

Saturday, November 02, 2013

Daily Drawing: 306 | Tights Weather

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]
Tights weather!  I found a whole mess of fun colored tights on a clearance rack at Target the other day and I'm pretty stoked about it.  One of the problems with being tall is that most dresses end up fitting like shirts and tunics, so summer frocks are pretty much out of the question.  But Fall brings cooler weather and opaque tights that make those almost-too-short dresses not quite so bad.

I've got a goal to get a little more adventurous with my wardrobe this Fall and Winter.  I'm pretty excited to try some new things and break out of my t-shirt/jeans rut.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 2:55 AM , Blogger Kylie Bowers said...

always fun trying new clothing :)

Todays pic looks awesome!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home