<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 305 | Hello November

The Pink Samurai

Friday, November 01, 2013

Daily Drawing: 305 | Hello November

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]
Hooray November!  This month is already starting off with a bang!

I launched Kiko, my new vintage blog.  It's all about infusing vintage into your modern life.  I'm so happy to get it out in the world to see how it grows!

And Andy announced he's got a cartoon in the works with Frederator!  He's doing a short for their youtube channel Cartoon Hangover that will premier in 2014.  So exciting!!!

Oh, and I'll be 30 in three days :P  I can't wait to see how this month will turn out!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home