<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: October in Review

The Pink Samurai

Friday, November 01, 2013

October in Review




Thrifty Thursdays
We hung around South Congress for a lot of the month, exploring Prototype Vintage, Feathers Boutique, New Bohemia, and St. Vincent de Paul.  There was a quick hop over the Charm School Vintage in Austin, too.  

DIYs
How about a DIY to help you DIY?  This month I made up some dice that help get the creative juices flowing.  And I stitched up some Halloweeny guys!  I'm so happy with these little ones, I think I'll keep mine up all year.


Vintage Events 
Andy and I got a chance to hop over to Round Top & Warrenton for the most massive vintage and handmade fair we've ever seen!  Check out the photos to see what 13 miles of vendors looks like.  And I had a chance to pop by Rave On, a new vintage shop that's opening on Nov. 2!  Sneak peeks are awesome...especially when there full of mid-century furniture.


Travels 
Have I mentioned lately how much I love Texas?  I could drive around this state for years and not see everything.  In October, we hosted my sister-in-law for a week of sightseeing and gorging ourselves!  One of our favorite random finds was the Buckhorn Saloon in San Antonio...so ridiculous haha!  And we also hopped over to Paper Bear in San Marcos because it's one of my favorite places on the planet.


Outfit 
I've been wearing this outfit for about a month now.  Not these particular pieces, but I've got piles of cardigans in different colors haha!  Andy took the photos for this post and I'm so in love with them.  The sunset is just gorgeous.  And of course, Star Wars Halloween!


Daily Drawings 

October is always a big deal for us, because it's our anniversary!  And this month I also fangirled over Pacific Rim pretty hard and got excited about finally being able to make a real (bitty) beehive.  Those were definitely my favorite drawings out of the month.

I'm extra excited for November because it's my birthday!  The big 3-0!  This next chapter of my life is looking pretty great.  Thanks for following along this month!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:46 AM , Blogger Kylie Bowers said...

Awesome! Have a wonderful 30th month :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home