<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 297 | Mall Date

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Daily Drawing: 297 | Mall Date

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]
Andy and I have been working on a lot of projects during the weekends, but today he whisked me off on a mall date.  Just like teenagers ^_^  We visited the Lego store, had Steak-n-Shake for the first time and I found a Sephora!  You guys...it's been months since I've been in a Sephora.  We I saw the sign, I could hear little cherubs singing...the clouds parted and the sun shined glorious in their front window.  I ended up getting the most fabulous nail polish ever, by Marc Jacobs (fancy pants!) and my birthday is next week and I got a free gift from Benefit.  My VIB card is dusted off and ready to go!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home