<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 294 | I'm a TARDIS

The Pink Samurai

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Daily Drawing: 294 | I'm a TARDIS

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]
I just realized that I own a dress in TARDIS blue!  I tossed on a pair of gold glitter flats, for the heart of the TARDIS, and the outfit was complete.  I might get this fun headband and make a little shrinky dink necklace that says "Police Box" to do a low-key cosplay sometime ^_^

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home