<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 290 | Sunday Stuff

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Daily Drawing: 290 | Sunday Stuff

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]
Our working weekend turned out to be amazingly productive!  Both of us got so much done...I'm so glad we decided to put aside time for brainstorming, planning and making.  I've got roadmaps for this blog and a couple of other projects I'm working on.  Plus approximately 10 bajillion ideas for projects and drawings.

If you're feeling overwhelmed or lost in a big project, I definitely recommend setting some time aside to put things in perspective.  Think about your ultimate goals, what steps get you there, and then the little things that you can check off every day that get you to that goal.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home