<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 286 | Happy Pacific Rim Day!

The Pink Samurai

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Daily Drawing: 286 | Happy Pacific Rim Day!

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]
OMG YOU GUYS! PACIFIC RIM CAME OUT ON DVD AND I WATCHED IT 3 TIMES TODAY!

But seriously, I love this movie.  Everyone should probably stop what they're doing right now and watch it.  Because you can!  There's robots and monsters and all manor of silly characters.  Del Toro basically tricked all of America into watching an Anime...and that's awesome ^_^

Did anyone else get it today?  Tell me all the ways you love it!

Gipsy Danger Forever.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home