<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Fun Stuff • 10.12.13 • Halloween Edition

The Pink Samurai

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Fun Stuff • 10.12.13 • Halloween Edition

Just a quick Fun Stuff post today, because we're still on vacation!  I've been feeling Halloweeny lately and wanted to share just a few favorite decorations that I found.  This is a set of printable party decorations and I absolutely love the illustrations!
There are so many incredible Halloween pompom ideas in this post.  The instructions are great and I think the finished products have a lot of personality ^_^

I love the face on this little guy.


Ghosty sweater!  You could probably use bleach on a black shirt for a cool ghosty effect, too.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:26 PM , Anonymous Pearl said...

I love that ghost sweater, it's so cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home