<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 279 | Sing Sweet Nightingale

The Pink Samurai

Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Daily Drawing: 279 | Sing Sweet Nightingale

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]
Spent the day cleaning the apartment for my sister in law's visit!  She's coming tomorrow and we're so excited!  Being our first house guest since we moved, we're excited to show her around the city, take her to our favorite places and stuff her silly with delicious food!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home