<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 274 | Gym Battles

The Pink Samurai

Thursday, October 03, 2013

Daily Drawing: 274 | Gym Battles

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]
Not like Pokemon gym battles.  This battle is the one where I strive every day to work out by myself in my apartment complex's gym :P  For weeks it was just me, sweating to Dr. Who on my phone and then out of nowhere, people started to show up.  Somedays even two people!  The horror.  Some of them only show up once, but a couple are really sticking it out.  I should probably bust out of my bubble and say hey, but I really my workout time to be more introspective.  I dunno.  What do you think?

Do you like working out with other people around?  Or would you rather be alone?

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:13 AM , Blogger Hannah said...

I think if you go to a gym you sort of get used to working out with people around, but I still prefer to do it alone! Less worrying about how much you sweat.. And smell. :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home