<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing 270: Scavenger Hunting

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Daily Drawing 270: Scavenger Hunting

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]
We spent this rainy day hopping around town at different vintage shops and antique malls looking for nothing in particular (except that elusive coffee table we can never seem to find).  I finally wore the dress I picked up at Ragalicious when I went to take photos.  It fits so perfectly and the pattern is so sweet.  I love it ^_^

Andy and I absolutely love our lazy weekends.  I hope yours was relaxing, too!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home