<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 272 | Where Should I Go?

The Pink Samurai

Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Daily Drawing: 272 | Where Should I Go?

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]
Where should I go for my next Thrifty Thursdays?  I've got a long list of my own, but would love to know which shops are your favorite, in Austin and out of town.  Maybe it's someplace I can drive to and take photos, or maybe it's your own shop and you've already got some awesome photos to share?!  Either way, I want to know!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home