<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Last Week, on Instagram...

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, October 06, 2013

Last Week, on Instagram...


  • Andy got me a Game Gear and Jurassic Park!  I used to have both when I was younger and it's so fun to play them again.  We actually found a couple more old games the other day and I'm stoked to play!  We're blessed to have at least 3 awesome used game shops that specialize the old stuff around us.
  • I went hopping around town for vintage and thrift shops last week.  Prototype is a new favorite down in SoCo.
  • Speaking of vintage shops in SoCo, I wrote about New Bohemia last week!
  • And speaking of video games...I traded in a ton of our old games and spent the longest amount of time in a chain store than I've spent since I quit managing EB Games like ten years ago haha!
  • After the games were traded, I went to sell back a bunch of old and duplicate dvds.  Andy and I are so perfect for each other, that when we merged our collections, we had a bunch of duplicates.
  • Turks is the still the cutest ever.
  • FUN! Yesterday we ventured to Round Top, TX for some of the most intense antiquing ever.  
For more cat pictures, you can follow along: @thepinksamurai

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home