<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 276 | Round Top & Warrenton

The Pink Samurai

Saturday, October 05, 2013

Daily Drawing: 276 | Round Top & Warrenton

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]
I'll be sharing a bunch of photos next week from our adventure out to Round Top, one of the biggest antique fairs in the country (I'm not sure, but it has to be!).  Right now, I'm sunburnt, tired and so glad we went!  And even more glad for the pink lemonade snowball we had.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home