<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: September's Daily Drawings

The Pink Samurai

Tuesday, October 08, 2013

September's Daily Drawings

Hooray for September!  You can click on the picture to make it bigger, or take a peek through the archives for more details on each day.  Here's some of my favorites from September!
  • We finished watching every Star Trek episode from every series on the 6th.
  • I started my official fan-girling of Doctor Who on the 8th.
  • Manske rolls were eaten and all was right with the world on the 14th.
  • I wore my cat dress from Target on the 21st.  CAT DRESS!
  • The last week of September is probably my favorite week for drawings and outfits for the whole year!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home