<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 256 | Ambrosia of the Gods

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Daily Drawing: 256 | Ambrosia of the Gods

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]
We went to Gil's Broiler and Paper Bear today!  (Holy crap I need to update my posts about both of those places!)  I spent my childhood visiting these two spots and one never happens without the other.  The miracle that I'm holding in this drawing is a Manske Roll.  You've never tasted anything as buttery and cinnamony and soft as this fantastic concoction.  If you're anywhere on the planet, you need to come to Gil's and eat one.

We also stopped by the Austin Flea today and I took a few shots, so those are coming tomorrow!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home