<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 252 | Say, Cheeeeese!

The Pink Samurai

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Daily Drawing: 252 | Say, Cheeeeese!

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]
I shot three more vintage shops this afternoon!  I've got a growing list of spots, and lucky for me (and you!) a lot of these shops in Austin are clustered together, making it super easy to hit up a few at a time.  All the folks working at the shops lately have been so nice and letting me snap some photos to share on the blog.  It can be hard to go up to people and ask permission, but the worst they can do is say no.  Then you're still in an awesome shop and will have a good time anyway!  Plus, when you're asking for permission, it's a great time to introduce yourself and give them your card ^_^ Networking!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home