<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 251 | Handmade Super Hero

The Pink Samurai

Monday, September 09, 2013

Daily Drawing: 251 | Handmade Super Hero

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]
I feel like this drawing makes me look like a handmade super hero in these Tumbleweeds Handcraft sunglasses that Andy got for me!  I've always wanted a pair and my sweet husband surprised me today, just because.  So fun!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:32 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

super adorable! (just like you!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home