<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 248 | Live Long and Prosper

The Pink Samurai

Saturday, September 07, 2013

Daily Drawing: 248 | Live Long and Prosper

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]
Two years ago, Andy and I embarked on a new adventure together.  No, I'm not talking about marriage...that came a little bit later.  I'm talking about Star Trek.  We loved watching TV shows together, Lost and Battlestar Galactica were our first ventures together.  Everyday we would trudge through the DC Metro system after working all day at our stressful day jobs and would come home to decompress on the couch with a homemade meal and some TV.  And kittens.  There were always kittens.

So two years ago we decided to watch every Star Trek series in order.  It was a big undertaking...but we dove into Netflix and went for it.  And today was the last episode of the last season of the last series.  It's almost surreal being done.  It's been such a part of our weekly lives around the house for longer than we've even been married!  I think I'll have to do a huge nerdy post about my favorite characters, episodes, costumes, etc.  It's gonna be a long post...I have lots of opinions :P

Hooray for crossing fun personal milestones!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:38 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

love personal milestones!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home