<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 243 | Happy September!

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, September 01, 2013

Daily Drawing: 243 | Happy September!

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]
We rang in the new month with lots of manual labor!  I spent the morning and afternoon sanding approximately 1 bajillion boards and Andy hung about half a bajillion racks for the boards to sit on.  I don't think I've gotten that sweaty and gross in a while.  But the end product is so fun and I can't wait to take some photos!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home