<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 244 | Behold...Tacos!

The Pink Samurai

Monday, September 02, 2013

Daily Drawing: 244 | Behold...Tacos!

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]
Andy and I spent Labor Day with my Aunt and Uncle!  They came over from Wimberley and met us in SoCo for tacos...but it turned out that Guero's was closed today.  Lame!  Understandable...but lame.  So we trekked over to Torchy's and nommed up they're yummy queso and tacos.  It was Aunt Dee's first time at a Torchy's and I was so glad we could take her there.  I always order the Republican...spicy sausage forever!

Afterwards we popped over to our apartment so they could meet the kittens and have some ice cream and just chill out for a little while.  It was a wonderful long weekend.  I hope yours was just as full of food and family ^_^

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home