<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: August's Daily Drawings

The Pink Samurai

Friday, September 13, 2013

August's Daily Drawings


I know we're already a couple of weeks into September, but I'm still stoked on August!  So much of what I'm doing now was born out of this time, so I think it will always hold a special place in my heart!

There's some TxSC swap action on the 2nd.  Tron fangirling on the 8th.  Blogcademy ears on the 17th and 18th.  My Daddy's birthday on the 22nd!  And waging a war on the mosquito infantry that made it into the apartment on the 29th.  Like I said...a full month ^_^  I hope yours was just as fun!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home