<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 253 | On the Road Again

The Pink Samurai

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Daily Drawing: 253 | On the Road Again

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]
I spent 6 hours driving back and forth from Austin to Houston today.  It was one of those days where nothing really went right.  I even got a flat tire and I'm rollin' on my donut till tomorrow morning.

But no matter how gross my day is, I get to come home to my husband and kittens and they make everything good ^_^  I hope you've got someone or something that brings a light into your world!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home