<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 284 | The Walking Dead

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Daily Drawing: 284 | The Walking Dead

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]
After going hard all last week, Andy and I took it easy today.  Lots of couch time and movies and video games.  We finally hooked up the TV to our cable to watch the Walking Dead season premier.  It's been years since we've had actual TV (this stuff just came with the apartment), so it was a little annoying that we couldn't pause whenever we wanted and had to sit through a ton of commercials.  I forgot how many of them there were!

Without any spoilers, does anyone have any opinions on the episode?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home