<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Fun Stuff • 10.19.13

The Pink Samurai

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Fun Stuff • 10.19.13


Stuff to Read

Stuff to Make
  • You know when you look at something and go, "why didn't I think of that?!" This modern peg board in a gorgeous Melbourne town home is so simple and easy to make...seriously...why didn't I think of that?
  • Well...this chevron clutch tutorial is in French.  But if you have some basic knowledge of sewing and crochet, I don't think it's too difficult to decifer ^_^ 
  • I want to make this for myself for Halloween!  And to just have around the house.  I love comically large things.

Stuff to Wear
  • Lauren Moffatt is one of my most favorite designers and this cape from a few years ago is calling to me!  Teal with a layered scallop collar?  Yes.
  • Does anyone know where I can get this bag?  It's basic and beautiful!  Probably costs more than my rent...but still.
  • Kitten socks!
Stuff to Eat

Stuff from TPS this (and last!) Week

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home