<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Last Week, on Instagram...

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Last Week, on Instagram...


  • Pacific Rim came out last week!  I can't even tell you how many times I've watched it.
  • The sleepiest Turks.
  • Still the sleepiest Turks.
  • I managed to make a bitty bee hive that actually stayed all day!
  • Marveling at my magical Hello Kitty purse because that day it held a tripod and two cameras along with everything else I pack in there every day.
  • Walnut Creek Metropolitan Park.  I absolutely love this little park and shared more photos of it in this post.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home