<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Fall Uniform

The Pink Samurai

Monday, October 21, 2013

Fall Uniform










If you've seen any of my daily drawings, then you know that I love a cardigan.  And this outfit is pretty much my fall uniform.  I have shirts and cardigans in every color so the possibilities are endless!  The challenge is figuring out how to style it so I don't look like a cartoon character wearing the same thing every day haha.

The shoes make a big difference in how this outfit looks.  I wear my mocs every day, keeping it casual.  Heels and more jewelry would dress it up.  Boots and scarf would be a more cozy look.  Chucks and pony tail make a good run-to-the-grocery-store outfit.  I love how jeans, tee, and a cardigan together make great bones for a ton of different outfits.

Shirt • Target (I got this one about 10 years ago!)
Cardigan • Target
Jeans • Gap
Shoes • Minnetonka Moccasins from Nordstrom Rack
Necklace • Vintage (Belonged to my Grandmom.)
Sunglasses • Betsey Johnson (similar)


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:52 AM , Blogger nicole s. said...

i LOVE these photos? what time did y'all take them--the lighting is perfect. and you look so texas-fall-comfy. a perfect mid-october outfit!

xo nicole
writeslikeagirlblog.com

 
At 10:44 PM , Blogger Becky Pool said...

Thanks, Nicole! We went out around 5:30 the other night so we'd have enough time to dork around in the setting sun ^_^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home