<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Last Week, on Instagram...

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Last Week, on Instagram...




  • Turks has been so good this week.  Just a sleepy bean.
  • My Bun-ito is part of a new embroidery project in progress.  I just finished a bunch of new Halloween designs I'll be sharing soon!
  • Turns out I own a dress in TARDIS blue.  And I've got gold sparkly shoes like the heart of the TARDIS and that makes me so happy.
  • Sprinkles looking menacing as usual.
  • I shared a photo of our first date at the Maryland Ren Fest for Throwback Thursday.  I love this photo so much!  On a related note, I would like to eat a turkey leg.
  • Sharing my favorite shot from Feathers.
  • The 23rd was our second wedding anniversary!  Going through our photos and remembering our big day is one of my most favorite things to do.
  • My favorite shot from my outfit post this week.  The drama!
  • A quick peek at my sneak peek of Rave On Vintage.  It's opening this week in Austin!  I'll be sharing more photos of the super cute space today!
  • Speaking of drama...you know when you smudge your eyeliner and then compensate a little and then you do that again and again and end up with most incredible cat eye ever?  Out of control and super fun!

Follow along for more cats, vintage, handmade stuff and general Austin shinanigans at @thepinksamurai!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home