<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Rave On Vintage • A New Vintage Shop Opening in Austin

The Pink Samurai

Monday, October 28, 2013

Rave On Vintage • A New Vintage Shop Opening in Austin




Rave On Vintage

Opening • Saturday • November 2nd
address : 1509 W. North Loop Blvd., Austin, TX 78756
facebook 




You guys, I'm so stoked!  There's a new vintage shop opening up this week and I got an exclusive sneak peek at the space to share with you!  Mike and Chelsea, former vendors at the now closed Hog Wild Vintage, are opening up Rave On Vintage.  This new shop is focused on mid-century furnishings and I want pretty much everything they have on display.

Mike and Chelsea are still putting the finishing touches on the shop and adding more inventory each day.  It's so fun to see this shop in the very beginning, because I know they'll do well!  Once they're up and running, I'll do a formal Thrifty Thursday post but I wanted to give a little tease with these photos before they opened up ^_^ 


Let's get in the mood by listening to the song that inspired the name of this shop...click here and listen while you're scrolling through!  

Let's talk about how badly I want this hutch.  Mike mentioned they've got a couple more hutches to add to the mix...eep!




My favorite thing about Rave On, is that they left the house with the rooms intact and are styling them just like a home.  From the living area, to kitchen to wet bar, you can really get an idea of how these pieces will fit into your own space.



I absolutely adore this kitchen!



The clothing section will be expanding and that makes me very happy ^_^

VELVET ELVIS!  Seriously, you guys.  VELVET ELVIS!



I love the fun, graphic touches they added to the walls and peg boards.  Very atomic.


Many more photos are to come!  I'll definitely be stopping by on their opening day (Saturday, November 2nd!) and I'll keep you all posted with more details!  They're in the process of setting up social media stuffs and are sourcing more vendors.  Mike and Chelsea are so brave for taking the plunge in opening up their own shop and I'm so so glad they did!  I can't wait to make Rave On a regular stop on my vintage list.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 11:22 AM , Blogger nicole s. said...

this shop looks so cute! and it looks like it may fill the space in my heart and home where hog wild used to live. so excited to visit and shop!

xo nicole

 
At 12:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My vintage clothing boutique, Cointrelle opens in Rave On the last week of November. The other vintage clothing dealer was a vendor at Hog Wild. We're all super excited about getting this ball rolling! xo

 
At 9:06 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Amazing shop!!! Love it! <3

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home