<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Halloween Embroidery Patterns

The Pink Samurai

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Halloween Embroidery Patterns

Hooray for Halloween!  Just a couple days left till the big day and I wanted to share some holiday embroidery with you.  They're great for last minute decorations, teachers presents, hostess gifts, or whatever.

Below are details of the pieces I worked up.  I wanted to explore a few different ways to incorporate color in them and I'm so happy with how they turned out!

CLICK HERE for the full sized pdf file.  









I had a lot of fun drawing up these little guys and hope you have fun making them!  If you want some more embroidery ideas, check out this post full of kittens.  And if you end up making them, I'd love to see what you do!

Happy Halloween!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 8:02 AM , Blogger Kylie Bowers said...

They are soo dann cute!

 
At 10:34 AM , Anonymous Ashe said...

These are sooooo cute! I especially love the 3 little faces.

 
At 10:29 PM , Blogger Becky Pool said...

Thank you, Kylie!!!

 
At 10:29 PM , Blogger Becky Pool said...

Thanks, Ashe! I was thinking about putting my little Bundito on shirts and totes or something ^_^

 
At 3:21 PM , Blogger Eimear said...

oh my gosh I love your entire blog, your embroidery style is so cute. *follows you on everything*
I found you through craftgawker, I'm a pretty new craftblogger myself...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home