<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Last Week, on Instagram...

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, November 03, 2013

Last Week, on Instagram...

  • Some new goodies I picked up after discovering the Sephora in Barton Creek Square Mall.  The Tumbleweeds were a gift from Andy this summer.
  • Working on an order and contemplating making Booger Chic a thing.
  • An old photo of the kittens cuddling in honor of National Cat Day.  Best day ever!
  • I had to do a lot of hand sewing for my Halloween costume this year.  And of course, it was all done on 10/30 :P
  • A little record player love on Thrifty Thursday.
  • My Han Solo costume for Halloween!  This might be my most favorite ever!
  • Kitten activity.  Sprinkles loves a hamper and will just whine and meow until I empty one out for her.  We call the Sprinkle House.  Naturally.
  • Tights and Turks!
  • We picked up a new-in-box Paint by Number at Rave On Vintage's opening day.  I can't wait to tear into it!


Follow along at @thepinksamurai for more cat photos =^._.^=

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home