<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Geeky Gift Guide • Star Trek

The Pink Samurai

Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Geeky Gift Guide • Star Trek

The second day in my week of geeky gifts is all about Star Trek.  Andy and I just finished watching every Star Trek series ever...plus the movies.  It was a long journey and Deep Space Nine was tough to get through, but we persevered!  I just love the sense of adventure and exploration...the utopian Earth where there's no more conflict or money...the total equality of all races and genders.  Let's live there!  My parents used to watch when I was little, so it's been a big part of my life.  The Original Series and The Next Generation are my most favorites, for the characters and sometimes silly story lines, so here are a few goodies that celebrate those wonderful shows!

1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8


Take a peek at Monday's Star Wars gift guide here!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:22 PM , Blogger Nothing but a Pigeon said...

Love these geeky gifts!!!
xoxo
Taylor

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home