<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Last Week, on Instagram...

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, December 01, 2013

Last Week, on Instagram...


  • Sprinkles...being Sprinkles.
  • I had a flat tire Tuesday night last week, so I spent pretty much all of Wednesday morning at the tire place.  Crochet is a necessity in waiting rooms!
  • A little downtown Austin time.  This town is so pretty.
  • Thanksgiving celebration!
  • I got us a Project Life album and finally got around to filling a few pages.  I'm so pumped about having our own photo album!  There will definitely be more sharing soon!



These were just my favorites from last week...definitely not everything.  Follow along for more photos and cats and crafty stuff at @thepinksamurai!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home