<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 332 | Happy Thanksgiving!

The Pink Samurai

Friday, November 29, 2013

Daily Drawing: 332 | Happy Thanksgiving!

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]
Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone is stuffed with Turkey, casseroles and pies!  We visited my Aunt and spent the day with her husband and my cousin.  The house was full of three cats and two dogs.  The yard was full of deer.  And by the end of the day, our bellies were full of yummy food.  The kitten in this drawing is sweet Java Bean...she loves sitting on shoulders for hours.  So sweet!  I'm feeling extra thankful for being about to have a relaxing holiday with family.

Wishing you lots of love during this holiday season!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home