<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Fun Stuff • 11.23.13

The Pink Samurai

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Fun Stuff • 11.23.13


Stuff to Read
  • My talented friend Mallory just released an e-book!  It's all about how to make money at craft shows.  I got to peek at it a bit before it was released and it's just chock full of wonderfully detailed advice from a maker who's been in the business a long time.  Go get it!
  • Check out Frances MacLeod's beautiful work.  Her Thirty Days of Thankfulness is such a sweet peek into her life told by gorgeous typography and illustrations.  Thanks for the tip, Shauna!
  • Today is the big day!  The Day of the Doctor!  Andy and I are at Wizard World Comic Con in Austin right now, and will be watching the special on Monday in a theater ^_^ But believe me when I say I've spent an excessive amount of time on the BBC site getting pumped for this celebration of 50 years of the Doctor!

Stuff to Make
  • Bottle brush trees are staples in classic retro Christmas decorating.  I'd love to try making my own colors...I see many shades of pink in my future...  
  • How to cover lamp shades with fabric.  How cool would it be to have seasonal lamp shades that would totally change your decor when you swap them out?
  • I love macrame and this DIY is super customizable to your color tastes.  Again...lots of pink.
  • This tree shaped shelf is just so simple and perfect!  With these instructions, you could build almost any shape you want.

Stuff to Wear

Stuff to Eat

Stuff from TPS this Week

1 Comments:

At 10:05 AM , Anonymous Mallory said...

Thanks for the shoutout and sweet words!!!

Also, I'm totally now resisting the urge to order that T Rex sweater too. :/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home