<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Let's Work Together! Promoting Your Shop or Blog on The Pink Samurai

The Pink Samurai

Friday, November 22, 2013

Let's Work Together! Promoting Your Shop or Blog on The Pink Samurai

This little space on the internet has been steadily growing and I'd love to help promote your shop or blog here on my blog.  Take a peek over on my Advertising page for some more info on stats and options for ads.

I've got lots of fun stuff planned for December, with tons of holiday DIYs, projects for gifts, and lots of vintage fun.  I think it's going to be a great month and I'd love for you to be a part of it!

This is my first time offering sponsorships, so I welcome any and all feedback!  And if you need any help with making an ad, please let me know.  I'm happy to help!  Email becky@thepinksamurai.com with an questions, concerns or cat photos.

Thanks much!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home