<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 324 | A Mid-Century Afternoon

The Pink Samurai

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Daily Drawing: 324 | A Mid-Century Afternoon

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]
I went vintage shop hopping this afternoon and can't wait to share the photos I took!  The vintage scene here in Austin never ceases to amaze me.  The shop owners are so friendly and the sheer amount of shops is just staggering.  Which is great, because I'll never run out of material for Thrifty Thursdays :P

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home