<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Illustrated Wardrobe • Dress Desire

The Pink Samurai

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Illustrated Wardrobe • Dress Desire

I love drawing clothes!  Recreating the lines and patterns is just so fun!  These are just a few of the dresses that need to be in my closet, but are residing in my pretend Pinterest wardrobe right now.

Even with Fall in full swing and Winter around the corner, I'm still obsessed with brights and pastels.  There's no getting away from the vintage silhouettes either.  I would totally wear any of these dresses with some darker colored tights and a peacoat or bomber jacket to give them a Fall vibe.  To be honest, besides some sweaters and cardigans, I don't really have season-specific pieces in my wardrobe.  Especially after learning the history behind some fashion rules.  Take that white after Labor Day!  Everything I wear is repurposed all year long!

Do you think some colors and cuts are too Summery to bust into Fall or Winter?

• Yellow Stripes
• Pink Polka
• White Collar
• Yellow Peter Pan
• Classic Teal

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home