<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Last Week, on Instagram...

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Last Week, on Instagram...


  • Talking to my daddy on the phone and having some hot chocolate with an excessive amount of marshmallows.
  • Holy crap it's cold in Texas!  Well...it's 80Ā° while I'm writing this, but I did get to wear this scarf for a couple of days last week.
  • This is my most favorite outtake from a project ever!  I couldn't help but post it in the DIY, too.
  • Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center is so peaceful.
  • Making stuff!  I've got perler beads coming out my ears.
  • Look at this guy!  Such a cutie.
I hope you had a great week, too!  I'm always disappointed in the lack of kitten photos in these posts, so I'm making an effort to take more this week.

Follow along at @thepinksamurai ^_^

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home