<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 317 | Layers Upon Layers

The Pink Samurai

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Daily Drawing: 317 | Layers Upon Layers

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]
This is my new favorite outfit!  Cat dress, colored tights, Seychelles boots, and cozy sweater are perfection.  Then my bomber jacket and a giant black and white scarf just sealed the deal.

I spent the day making stuff and watching lots of paranormal shows on netflix haha!  I don't know how much of that I believe, but it's fascinating to me!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home