<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Last week, on Instagram...

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Last week, on Instagram...

  • Hooray for birthday week!  I hung out with family at my most favorite place in the whole world for some low-key birthday fun.
  • Andy got me the most fabulous bag!  Bright pink?  And a bow?  It's like me in purse form ^_^
  • I posted a little life history from the past 10 years.
  • Working on my Cat Stamp T-Shirt.  Full tutorial here!
  • Sprinkles hates.
  • One of my favorite shots from last week's Thrifty Thursday.
  • Secret cosplay!  Black pants, pink tank, black bomber jacket and sonic screwdriver = Rose Tyler.  I love Doctor Who!
  • Some scarf talk.
  • And Turks getting mad at me for waking him up to take a photo haha!  My Aunt made me this incredible quilt with my cat embroidery patterns for my birthday!

Follow along at @thepinksamurai for more crafts and cat photos :P

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home