<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Shop Update • Spotlight on the Blair Cowl

The Pink Samurai

Friday, November 08, 2013

Shop Update • Spotlight on the Blair Cowl

Last year, on Scoutmob, these were a couple of my most popular cowls.  I named them Blair, after my favorite illustrator Mary Blair.  They're delicate, colorful and abstract, much like her work.

My favorite thing about these is that they're made with lots of tiny stitches to make something moderately huge.  It makes for a really cozy blanket feeling around your neck.  That, and they're so big you can pull them over your head when the wind kicks up.  When I lived in DC and had to walk all over the city for work, that little trick helped SO much in the winter.

They go great with pretty much anything.  In a perfect world, I'd pair them both with an all black outfit, so they could revel in the spotlight ^_^

Pick one up for yourself, or for a gift, right here!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home