<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 309 | Messy Crafter

The Pink Samurai

Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Daily Drawing: 309 | Messy Crafter

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]
I spent most of the morning getting fabric paint all over my hands.  There's a new DIY coming tomorrow that I'm pretty excited about!  But one thing you should probably know about me, is that I'm a messy crafter.  If paint is involved, it will be all over my hands five minutes into the project.  Silk screening?  Ink on my pants.  Embroidering?  Floss bits everywhere!

It's ok, though.  It's all part of the process.  The messy, messy process ^_^

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home