<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 312 | An American Head Cold Story

The Pink Samurai

Friday, November 08, 2013

Daily Drawing: 312 | An American Head Cold Story

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]
I spent most of today in bed with a needlepoint project and watching An American Horror Story on Netflix.  It's always really hard for me to slow down and rest because I'm a go-go-go-go kind of person.  But, my head cold decided I needed lesson in patience, so I took advantage of the downtime and made a lot of progress on my project.  Also, it's my first time watching An American Horror Story and I'm still trying to figure out how I feel about it.  I love horror movies and it can be freaky...the stories about the past homeowners is my favorite part.  But there's something about the gimp ghost that just kind of makes me giggle haha!  Watch me have nightmares tonight, tho :P

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home