<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Fun Stuff • 11.9.13

The Pink Samurai

Saturday, November 09, 2013

Fun Stuff • 11.9.13


Stuff to Read
  • I think Heidi Kenney brilliant and didn't hesitate to pick up her new e-book, A Very Merry Advent.  It's chock full of holiday crafting and memory making ideas, with an emphasis on making your holidays stress free.  I can't wait to work through some of the projects.
  • Fashionably Geek shared the best Halloween photos ever.
  • Miss Malaprop did a post about me this week!  Eep!  I've been following her blog for years and was totally stoked to meet her at TxSC this year.  We instantly bonded over crafts and nerdy stuff and I love calling her a friend ^_^

Stuff to Make

Stuff to Wear

Stuff to Eat
  • Popcorn is one of my most favorite snacks and this Spiced Chocolate Popcorn sounds like everything good.
  • S'mores Galore! I think someone in Austin needs to start a blog about S'mores and just cook them in my house every day.
  • I love chipotle (the pepper, not the restaurant...I live in Austin, there's no need for that foolishness haha!) bacon and cheese...this has all of them and I want to eat it immediately.

Stuff from TPS this Week

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home