<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Peter Pan Collars Forever

The Pink Samurai

Monday, November 11, 2013

Peter Pan Collars Forever








How incredible are these shoes?!  I mean really?  They're pandas!

Now that that's out of the way.  My days have been super full with a renewed inspiration for making.  I'd thought about moving away from DIYs on the blog, but after making my second set of embroidery patterns and stamping up one of my v-necks, I've got the itch again.  I've actually started working on an e-book concept with a ton of new crafts that I'm way stoked about!  There's even been talk about doing some video tutorials.  Who am I?!

My Return of Saturn was supposed to be over in September, which makes sense because of all the events this summer that started shaping my life.  But I'll take this extra spill over ^_^ 


Dress • ModCloth
Jacket • Target
Tights • Target (On sale for $2.50!!! Go check your clearance section!)
Best Flats Ever • ModCloth
Purse • Kate Spade (A birthday gift from my wonderful husband)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home