<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 326 | Cold Snap

The Pink Samurai

Friday, November 22, 2013

Daily Drawing: 326 | Cold Snap

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]
The thing with Texas weather is that Fall doesn't slowly creep into winter.  It's 70° and breezy one day and then 40° suddenly punches you in the face.  I'm all for cold weather during the holidays...but give me a little time to adjust!  If you need me, I'll be hiding under approximately 10,000 blankets.  Hopefully with some kittens...my little mobile personal heaters!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home